Location & Directions
Our Corpus Christi plastic surgery practice is conveniently located in the heart of the city's South Side neighborhood. Our unique, freestanding building was thoughtfully planned by local architect David Richter, who kept the patient experience at the forefront of his design. Diffused natural light throughout the building creates a comfortable, inviting atmosphere, and private exam rooms ensure discretion and peace of mind.
Curious about what makes us different? Request a consultation using our online form, or call our office at (361) 993-2222.
Driving Directions from the City Center
- Head north on I-37.
- Take Exit 1C (on the left) and merge onto Crosstown Expressway.
- Take the exit toward TX-358 West/Padre Island.
- Keep left at the fork, following signs for TX-358 East, and merge onto TX-358 East.
- Take the exit toward Staples Street.
- Merge onto South Padre Island Drive.
- Turn right onto South Staples Street.
- Turn left onto Esplanade Drive.
- Make a U-turn when possible.
- Our office is on the right side of the road.
To learn more about our unique building, check out this blog post by Dr. Gouverne.
Dr. Max Gouverne, MD Cosmetic Surgery
5642 Esplanade Drive
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
Phone: (361) 993-2222
8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–12 p.m.