Picking the correct implant size is the one critical choice you’ll have to make during your consultation. What other people picked will almost never look the same on you. Variations on body weight, Your height, your hips, and the amount and quality of your breast all play a major role. You should try to pick the magic implant size that is not too big and not too small all at the same time. Guard against going too big.
1. It will distort the usual proportions most people find feminine. If your breast size overpowers your hips and buttocks your clothes won’t drape properly. Whatever was bothering you before your augmentation will seem like nothing compared to the problems you are experiencing now.
2. Most patients will experience a lot of weight gain after a super large augmentation. You’ll become less active as the new breast are more uncomfortable to take to the gym.
3. It accelerates the aging in your breasts. The weight will put undue strain on your supporting tissues and they will look droopy after only a short time.
4. You should pick the size you want. Ignore the bad advice from others. It is a mistake to follow these common bad suggestions: “you should always pick a size larger than the one from your consultation” or “I’ll just let my BF pick the size”. It is your body and you have to live with this choice a long time.
5. Picking too large a size will make ALL patients VERY unhappy. If your choice was a little smaller than desired you will be SLIGHTLY displeased and you can easily compensate with a more showy bra etc. But if you overshoot there is NO WAY to compensate.
For more information on any services or to schedule a consultation call 361-993-2222